1. What convinced you to go through the LASIK/LASEK surgery? And what reasons and why did you choose Dream Eye Clinic?
Several of my friends reported good experiences not just with LASEK, But LASEK at Dream Eye Center.
2. Tell us about what has changed since you had your LASIK / LASEK surgery. What are the major changes comparing your life before and after the surgery?
The absence of correcting my vision on a daily basis is a convenience especially enjoyed when traveling.
3. Were there any inconveniences during the recovery process? And tell us about how satisfied you are with your newly improved vision.
The only inconvenience is the mandatory discomfort and pain immediately following surgery.
4. What were the most valuable and memorable experiences at Dream Eye Clinic?
The staff was always helpful, and Choo Young Jin in particular was perfectly capable and was exceedingly available for answering any of the questions I had.
5. Finally, what else do you want to tell us (our medical staffs, doctors, and nurses)? (Anything is OK including some of your wishes, advice, or concerns that may help us improve ourselves, our service.)
I think it would be really welcomed if you included a stronger pain medication for use immediately following surgery. If I had known the gravity of the post surgery “discomfort” I would have asked or arranged for my own medication.