“DREAM’s Expert Choice lens insertion procedure is that expert surgeon
who has rich experience selects the most suitable lenses and performs the surgery safely.
“Having my eye surgery in the Dream Eye Center was a great experience. Both, the process and the outcome exceeded my expectations. Thank you very much.”
Expert Choice implantable contact lens sugey :
the most proper lens, Expert surgeon’s surgery
EXPERT COICE lens implantation is performed by the expert surgeon who can select optimal lens based on long term experience and precise examination. It can be done safely even if you have super high myopia, astigmatism or thin Cornea.
Expert surgeon selects the size and power of the lens that best suits you among 1394 types and operate safely.
Expert Choice l Lens Size
Expert Choice l Lens Power
One of the important factors that determine the success of intraocular lens implantation is the choice of lens size and lens power. It’s not mechanically selected according to test value but selected carefully after consideration of various situational factors , which provides clearer and more comfortable vision. The know-how of lens selection is finally made by multiple vision correction experience and lens insertion experience.
ICL_Incisional astigmatism correction
What is incisional astigmatism correction?
To make a purposeful incision on proper cornea position in direction of astigmastism. The corneal surface will be losen and flatten, which is how the incision corrects astigmatism. Width of incision is controled depending on the amount of astigmatism. Insert ICL through the incision already made and turn it to the proper position. This is quick and accurate but for those who have more than -2D of astigmatism, we should recommend Toric ICL.
Special ICL in DREAM EYE CENTER
- Can correct astigmatism with corneal incision and doesn’t require Toric-ICL
- No change in astigmatism due to lens rotation
- Only skilled surgeon can perform
- No additional cost for cornea incision
Dream Special ICL vs General ICL
Aqua Plus ICL(Implantable Contact Lens)
Aqua Plus ICL
Upgraded design is innovative that the procedure is more convenient.
What is ICL?
ICL(implantable contact lens) is permanent correction of vision by inserting a special lens into the eye. It requires a high skill of the medical staff. Non-surgical cornea offers very clear and stable vision with no regression.
It is the same with previous ICL to insert and implant the lens in posterior chamber but no need of iridotomy!
The secret is THREE HOLES in ICL itself!!!
Toric-Implantable Contact Lens
Toric ICL can treat high myopia and
astigmatism at the same time.
- Toric means astigmatism.
- Same type of surgery as ICL but can treat astigmatism at the same time.
- Accurate measurement of the lens and highly skilled surgeon is required.
- Can treat -3~-19 myopia and -1~-6 astigmatism.
Post Surgery Care
- You can proceed with your daily life from the very next day. It’s possible to do mild activities including reading, watching TV or taking a walk. We recommend office work after 2~3day.
- No water in your eyes for about 2 weeks. Use a wet towel while cleaning the face.
- Do not rub your eyes after your surgery for 2 months.
- You can do mild exercise (jogging, yoga, weight lifting) after 1 month and contact sport after 2 months.
- Regular follow ups: the next day, 2~3 days, 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, and 6 months.
14th fl. Mijin Plaza, Gangnam Daero 390
South Korea. 06232
firstname.lastname@example.org \\ Tel: 82-2- 1588-9881
Monday – Thursday 10AM – 7PM
Friday 10AM - 9PM
Saturday 10AM – 5PM
Sunday 10AM - 12PM (by appointment only)
- Lunch Time 1PM - 2PM -