1. What convinced you to go through the LASIK/LASEK surgery? And what made you to choose Dream Eye Clinic?
I had wore glasses and contacts for many years and was tired of their burden and discomfort. I wan recommended to Dream Eye Clinic by a friend who had LASEK surgery here. After hearing his recommendation and researching on my own. I concluded Dream Eye Center was the best.
2. Tell us about what has changed since you had your LASIK / LASEK surgery. What are the major changes comparing your life before and after the surgery? I can see without any aid for the first time in 25years. I can fall asleep while watching TV, go swimming and open my eyes under water, and not have to worry about bringing lenses on vacation. My vision has improved to better than 20/20.
3. Were there any inconveniences during the recovery process? And tell us about how satisfied you are with your newly improved vision. It is a little uncomfortable the day after the surgery. That’s on avoidable. Just rest and relax. Other than that, there haven’t been any problems.
4. What were the most valuable and rememberable experiences at Dream Eye Clinic? The staff and Dr’s are the best. They are professional and kind. I was a little nervous on the surgery day, but they put me at ease and made the process as comfortable as possible. I feel well taken care of.
5. Finally, what else do you want to tell us (our medical staffs, doctors, and nurses)? (Anything is OK including some of your wishes that may inform us to improve ourselves.) For me, the surgery has been totally positive and I have recommended Dream Eye Center to friends.