1. What convinced you to go through the Lasik/Lasek surgery? And what made you to choose Dream Eye Clinic?
I had thought about getting Lasek surgery for some time but not really done anything about it. A friend had the surgery done at the Dream Eye Clinic and highly recommended the surgery and the clinic. She told me if I was even considering Lasek then I should go along and get tested to see if I was suitable for surgery. I was very impressed with the clinic when I went for my eye test. An incredible array of different tests were done and everything was very thoroughly explained to me. Understanding what each test was looking at gave me the confidence to go through with the surgery.
2. Tell us about what has changed since you had your Lasik / Lasek surgery. What are the major changes comparing your life before and after the surgery?
The change since surgery is a combination of lots of little things. The convenience of never needing to think about glasses. One month after surgery I went trekking in Nepal. Never having to search for my glasses when I got up in the middle of the night was great. I never had to stop and wipe my glasses after they had steamed up and didn't have to carry around contact lenses.
3. Were there any inconveniences during the recovery process? And tell us about how satisfied you are with your newly improved vision.
On the day of surgery I could barely see and my eyes watered constantly. There was some mild discomfort but no pain. On the second day things were much improved and I could read poorly for short periods. On the third day I couldn't really do anything. I couldn't see to read, watch TV or use a computer. After that my vision began to steadily improve. I was glad I wasn't working for the first week but it probably would have been possible from day 4 on. Two months on and my eyesight in daylight is excellent. My night vision and low light vision aren't perfect yet but I expect that will continue to improve.
4. What were the most valuable and rememberable experiences at Dream Eye Clinic?
There is always a friendly welcome when I arrive at the clinic.
5. Finally, what else do you want to tell us (our medical staffs, doctors, and nurses)? (Anything is OK including some of your wishes that may inform us to improve ourselves.)
It is always an enjoyable experience coming to Dream Eye Clinic. Everyone who works there is very friendly and professional. The level of English is exceptional so there is never any problem communicating.