1. What convinced you to go through the Lasik/Lasek surgery? And what made you to choose Dream Eye Clinic? All my life, as far as I can remember, I have needed glasses. I switched to contact lenses when I was playing softball, but due to my high eye curvature, I had to buy very expensive lenses that would often end up having calcium deposits after a couple of months because of their thickness. When my fiancé and I moved to South Korea to teach English, he jumped in to Dream Eye Clinic and after the success that he had, I decided to get my eyes corrected as well. I’ve never regretted that decision!
2. Tell us about what has changed since you had your Lasik / Lasek surgery. What are the major changes comparing your life before and after the surgery?
I think the first major thing that changed was the ease of my morning routine. I suddenly didn’t have to fumble around the nightstand and find my glasses or put in contacts and wait for them to adjust before heading into work. The first time I looked out of the hotel room in Seoul and could see the signs across the street, I cried since it was the first time I had ever been able to recall seeing without glasses!
3. Were there any inconveniences during the recovery process? And tell us about how satisfied you are with your newly improved vision. It was more annoying immediately after the surgery with some of the eye irritation, but that went away after a couple of hours and a good nap to rest my eyes. I am very satisfied and have the best vision I have ever had in my life.
4. What were the most valuable and rememberable experiences at Dream Eye Clinic? I remember right after surgery that they played the congratulations song. I was so nervous before the surgery, but the staff and the doctors were all helping me work through it.
5. Finally, what else do you want to tell us (our medical staffs, doctors, and nurses)? (Anything is OK including some of your wishes that may inform us to improve ourselves.) By far this has been the best possible experience I have ever had when dealing with my eyesight. I would recommend the clinic to anyone I know because they did such a good job with both my eyes and my fiance’s eyes!