1. Why did you choose dream eye center for your laser eye surgery? I found out through friends who have been to both Dream Eye Centers in Gangnam, and Myeong-Dong and had amazing experiences.
2. Isn't laser eye surgery scary? Most people asked me that very same question, "Are you scared?" or "Were you scared?" Actually, no. I wasn't scared at all. I heard the doctors had all performed thousands of surgeries and at Gangnam Dream Eye Center, they are all Christian. I got prayed for (and it didn't bother me that I didn't understand a word of it!) right before the surgery. I felt in very safe, capable hands! ... 3. Where are you from, what's your name? Hello, I am Melody---- from Michigan, USA.
4. What's your vision before and after the surgery? really, really bad (legally blind)-> now 20/13 (better than 20/20!)
5. Good things after the surgery Opening my eyes and being able to see as soon as I wake up. Sometimes I am sitting on the bus or walking and I just think, "I am not wearing glasses!" I will never take good eye-sight for granted.
6. To the dream eye staff: You rock! I especially loved working with Susan, who is completely fluent in English. She called to check up on me and felt like a friend throughout the process.
7. Where is dream eye center ? Gangnam, really close to the subway!
Thanks Dream Eye Center :)