1. What convinced you to go through the LASIK/LASEK surgery? And what reasons and why did you choose Dream Eye Clinic?
When I looked online for places around Seoul, Dream Eye Center showed up in every search and all the reviews were great, not one bad thing to say. After my consultation, I felt so comfortable with everyone that worked here and my mind was set.
2. Tell us about what has changed since you had your LASIK / LASEK surgery. What are the major changes comparing your life before and after the surgery?
For as long as I can remember, I’ve needed glasses or contacts to see anything. This is the first time I’ve been able to read a sign or a book without needing glasses. my eyes have changed drastically for the better.
3. Were there any inconveniences during the recovery process? And tell us about how satisfied you are with your newly improved vision.
Obviously the first few days are difficult, but everything has gone smoothly and better than expected. I’ve had excellent care while recovering.
4. What were the most valuable and memorable experiences at Dream Eye Clinic?
The people, Everyone is always so friendly and inviting when I come. It’s a big part of the reason I decided to have the surgery here.
5. Finally, what else do you want to tell us (our medical staffs, doctors, and nurses)? (Anything is OK including some of your wishes, advice, or concerns that may help us improve ourselves, our service.)
Thank you for everything. This is honestly the best thing that’s happened to me. You’ve done a great job and took excellent care of me. I’ve even told my brother who can’t wait to come when he arrives in Korea later this year.