1. What convinced you to go through the Lasik/Lasek surgery? And what made you to choose Dream Eye Clinic?
I used to wear contact lenses, and I was experiencing discomfort and redness. I had thought about LASEK for a few years, and a Korean friend told me that the technology in Korea is very progressive and the doctors highly qualified. I chose Dream Eye Clinic from the information I found on the Internet.
2. Tell us about what has changed since you had your Lasik / Lasek surgery. What are the major changes comparing your life before and after the surgery?
I love waking up in the morning and being able to see. I find travelling, exercising and swimming are all much easier now. I had the surgery two years ago, and I still feel amazed sometimes by the clarity of things. For example, the city lights at night are perfectly clear.
3. Were there any inconveniences during the recovery process? And tell us about how satisfied you are with your newly improved vision.
There was nothing I'd call an inconvenience, but I would caution people to clear their calendars for a few days. I had LASEK, which has a longer recovery time than LASIK. THe doctors and nurses were very clear about the procedure and the recovery process, and it went just as they predicted.
4. What were the most valuable and rememberable experiences at Dream Eye Clinic?
Everyone is very helpful, professional, and expert. Highly recommended!
5. Finally, what else do you want to tell us (our medical staffs, doctors, and nurses)? (Anything is OK including some of your wishes that may inform us to improve ourselves.)
Thank you for everything!