Kim Soo Hon 1. What convinced you to go through the Lasik/Lasek surgery? And what made you to choose DreamEyeClinic?
- The clinic came highly recommended from a friend who had lasik done here. She told me how friendly the staff was, and she was right. Very kind and caring people
2. Tell us about what has changed since you had your Lasik / Lasek surgery. what are the major changes comparing your life before and after the surgery?
- I plan to be in the film-making industry. My vision is critical to the success of my film-making endeavor. I see much better than I ever have with contacts or glasses. I'm very happy about my Lasek procedure. I miss my glasses a little bit.
3. Were there any inconveniences during the recovery process? And tell us about how satisfied you are with your newly improved vision.
- I had a fast recovery. The first day was slight discomfort evening was moderate discomfort. The 2nd day was guite uncomfortable ; however, buy day 3 there was no pain.
4. What were the most valuable and rememberable experiences at Dream Eye Clinic?
- The service is very quick and professional. The staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is serene
5. Finally, what else do you want to tell us(our medical staffs, doctors, and nurses)? (Anything is OK including some of your wishes that may inform us to improve ourselves.)
- Sometimes I forget the appointment times, so a little card with the next appointment would help. Also, the examination record card should be left at the office. I'm always scared that I will lose it. Thank you Dream Eye Team! ^^