1. What convinced you to go through the LASIK/LASEK surgery? And what reasons and why did you choose Dream Eye Clinic?
I did not want to wear contact lenses or glasses anymore for sports and other activities. I chose Dream Eye on a recommendation and thoroughness of the analysis of my eyes and discussions on the procedure, etc
2. Tell us about what has changed since you had your LASIK / LASEK surgery. What are the major changes comparing your life before and after the surgery?
no more tired eyes from contact lenses, clearer vision overall
3. Were there any inconveniences during the recovery process? And tell us about how satisfied you are with your newly improved vision.
Lasek does have a bit of an uncomfortable recovery, but I am very satisfied with the results
4. What were the most valuable and memorable experiences at Dream Eye Clinic?
Candid and thorogh discussions at every stage of the process. Very professional procedure and follow-up appointments with the Dr.
5. Finally, what else do you want to tell us (our medical staffs, doctors, and nurses)? (Anything is OK including some of your wishes, advice, or concerns that may help us improve ourselves, our service.)
I was very pleased with the service overall and the team. I might suggest you use words other than "perfect" to describe the recovery status each time - It is probably accurate to say "perfect" but it seems to be a somewhat automatic response, so maybe there are other words to use that will make people feel a bit more sincerity in the discussions with you. not a problem, just a suggestion for you.