1. What convinced you to go through the LASIK/LASEK surgery? And what reasons and why did you choose Dream Eye Clinic?
I decided to go through with LASEK for several reasons. First, my prescript ion was highly myopic and it was impossible for me to see anything clearly without glasses or contact, and it was a risk for driving. Second, I decided it was worth the risk to see comfortably without wearing anything. I chose Dream Eye Clinic based on their excellent reviews online and word-of-mouth.
2. Tell us about what has changed since you had your LASIK / LASEK surgery. What are the major changes comparing your life before and after the surgery?
The major change is the convenience of not having to put on and take off contacts in the morning and night. I dislike wearing glasses and I don’t have to worry about putting them on either. other than that I have to regularly put drops in my eyes during my recovery, but I have not experienced any major problems.
3. Were there any inconveniences during the recovery process? And tell us about how satisfied you are with your newly improved vision.
In the first week, my vision was very blurry, but this was well-explained to me beforehand. My vision rapidly improved over the first two weeks and more gradually over the next month. Currently my right eye is nearly perfect while my left eye is still recovering. At this time I am very satisfied with my decision to go through with LASEK
4. What were the most valuable and memorable experiences at Dream Eye Clinic?
The operation itself took only about 15minutes but it was the most memorable experience. There was no pain involved and the whole procedure was very organized. It was quite interesting to go from blurry vision from one moment to much clearer vision after opening my eyes. Also the staff were professional and easy to talk to.
5. Finally, what else do you want to tell us (our medical staffs, doctors, and nurses)? (Anything is OK including some of your wishes, advice, or concerns that may help us improve ourselves, our service.)
First, thank you for helping me throughout the process, especially Mr, Choo for explaining everything. The recovery was less painful than I expected and I am happy that I chose this Clinic.