1. What convinced you to go through the LASIK/LASEK surgery? And what reasons and why did you choose Dream Eye Clinic?
Two native Koreans from work had the LASEK procedure done. They highly recommended it. I also asked other coworkers about LASEK and they encouraged me. I chose Dream Eye because it was the most popular location for foreigners. English-staff was excellent and all of my questions and concerns were answered honestly.
2. Tell us about what has changed since you had your LASIK / LASEK surgery. What are the major changes comparing your life before and after the surgery?
Daily life is more convenient now. No more contacts or eye glasses or contact lenses. Also photography is easier. Friends and family ask about my experience often.
3. Were there any inconveniences during the recovery process? And tell us about how satisfied you are with your newly improved vision.
The first week was the most difficult and sometimes boring. However, it’s natural and unavoidable. I am very satisfied with my new vision.
4. What were the most valuable and memorable experiences at Dream Eye Clinic?
Wonderful service and staff. The English spoken was clear and thorough. The doctors were very friendly.
5. Finally, what else do you want to tell us (our medical staffs, doctors, and nurses)? (Anything is OK including some of your wishes, advice, or concerns that may help us improve ourselves, our service.)
To everyone: Thank you very much!!! I would highly recommend anyone to your clinec. Service was wonderful.