1. What convinced you to go through the LASIK/LASEK surgery? And what reasons and why did you choose Dream Eye Clinic?
My aunt asked me if I wanted to have it, Her and my two cousins have had laser eye surgery, so she recommended me to Dream Eye Clinic.
2. Tell us about what has changed since you had your LASIK / LASEK surgery. What are the major changes comparing your life before and after the surgery?
Before the surgery. I have worn glasses and contact. I had to always worry about keeping my glasses or contacts clean and not breaking or losing them. Now I can go to sleep whenever I want to. I feel like I have gained a new sense of freedom.
3. Were there any inconveniences during the recovery process? And tell us about how satisfied you are with your newly improved vision.
It was not easy not showering for the first few days. Also I had to keep reminding myself not to touch my eyes. I actually wrote on my hands. “Don’t Rub” Nevertheless, my vision is so clear now, it doesn’t feel real: almost like a dream.
4. What were the most valuable and memorable experiences at Dream Eye Clinic?
The doctors and nurses were very friendly All of the nurses and female nurses were very pretty. ♥ ♥
5. Finally, what else do you want to tell us (our medical staffs, doctors, and nurses)? (Anything is OK including some of your wishes, advice, or concerns that may help us improve ourselves, our service.)
I am grateful to everyone at Dream Eye Clinic for giving me my eyesight back. It would be a good idea to have a couple more people who can speak English though. :p