1. What convinced you to go through the LASIK/LASEK surgery? And what reasons and why did you choose Dream Eye Clinic?
In the long run, I thought surgery would be safer & cheaper than contact lenses. I also wanted to be able to see my first child clearly with my own eyes.
2. Tell us about what has changed since you had your LASIK / LASEK surgery. What are the major changes comparing your life before and after the surgery?
It’s nice to be able to wake up each morning without needing to reach for my glasses.
3. Were there any inconveniences during the recovery process? And tell us about how satisfied you are with your newly improved vision.
Two days of pain, dryness, & discomfort… but on the third day, I felt no more pain and my vision has gotten better steadily ever since.
4. What were the most valuable and memorable experiences at Dream Eye Clinic?
The staff was friendly & professional, and the facilities were clean & up-to-date. It was a comfortable place to get Lasek.
5. Finally, what else do you want to tell us (our medical staffs, doctors, and nurses)? (Anything is OK including some of your wishes, advice, or concerns that may help us improve ourselves, our service.)
Just make sure that Lasek patients know they will feel 2 days of relatively strong pain and dryness. The pain was tolerable, but I wish I knew exactly what to expect.