1. What convinced you to go through the LASIK/LASEK surgery? And what reasons and why did you choose Dream Eye Clinic?
I had glasses and contacts for nearly 15 years, so I was ready for the LASEK procedure. I heard Dream Eye Clinic through a few friends and they said they were very helpful and professional.
2. Tell us about what has changed since you had your LASIK / LASEK surgery. What are the major changes comparing your life before and after the surgery?
Since I had my surgery, my eyesight has improved so much that my vision is better than when I had glasses or contacts. I don’t have to deal with the inconveniences of glasses or contacts either.
3. Were there any inconveniences during the recovery process? And tell us about how satisfied you are with your newly improved vision.
The first few days during the recovery process was a little bit painful. I had to take pain medication and keep my eyes closed and rested. After the pain subsided, I was just a little sensitive to light, but soon after, there were no inconveniences.
4. What were the most valuable and memorable experiences at Dream Eye Clinic?
The staff at Dream Eye Clinic is wonderful. They are friendly and helpful and answer any and all questions I have. They made the whole process very comfortable.
5. Finally, what else do you want to tell us (our medical staffs, doctors, and nurses)? (Anything is OK including some of your wishes, advice, or concerns that may help us improve ourselves, our service.)
Everyone at Dream Eye Clinic has made the process very comfortable. Whenever I was worried, they told me to come to their office and helped right away. So far, I’am very happy with the clinic and the procedure.