1. What convinced you to go through the Lasik/Lasek surgery? And what made you to choose Dream Eye Clinic? - My friend recommended the clinic and also told me the doctors were very experienced spoke english.
2. Tell us about what has changed since you had your Lasik/Lasek surgery. What are the major changes comparing your life before and after the surgery? - No more contact lens! This made a huge impact as I backpacked in India and Asia after the surgery. I was grateful that I didn't have to carry around lens solution and worry about hygiene for my lens.
3. Were there any inconveniences during the recovery process? And tell us about how satisfied you are with your newly improved vision - The process was remarkably easy for me. I had some discomfort for the first 4hours after the surgery(eg. teary, stinging) but keeping my eyes closed made it piece of cake. After 4 hours, I could see 20/20 and that was it.
4. What were the most valuable and rememberable experiences at Dream Eye Clinic? - The teddy bear that the nurse gave me right before surgery. I was naturally nervous, so I was actually grateful to hold on the bear though I'd never ask for this!
5. Finally, what else do you want to tell us(our medical staffs, doctors, and nurses)?(Anything is OK including some of your wishes that may inform us to improve ourselves) - The service at the clinic is amazing. Thank you for making me very comfortable through the whole process! I am very grateful to have had such a pleasant experience and for my 20/20 vision.